How can I bring my family or relatives to the USA

If you are a U.S. citizen, you may sponsor the following relatives to the United States:

(1) your spouse (husband or wife), and

(2) your sons and daughters (regardless of their age and whether or not they are married) and

(3) your parents, brothers and sisters (if you are age 21 or older).

If you are a Green Card holder you may petition for:

(1) your spouse (husband or wife) and

(2) your unmarried sons and daughters.

For more information


About this entry